Steve Jobs’s autobiography, Steve (February 24, 1955-October 5, 2011) was an American recognized as a pioneer of the personal computer revolution(microcomputer-1970s and 1980s) along with Steve Wozniak who is Co-creator of the iPod, iPhone, etc..His occupations an entrepreneur, investor, industrial designer, and media proprietor.
Steve was the chairman, chief executive officer(CEO), and Co-founder of Apple Inc and shareholder of Pixar producing the 3D computer-animated films. The first 3D film Toy Story(1995)
In 1972 he attended Reed College, in 1974 traveled through India for studying Zen Buddhism seeking enlightenment for his life. Steve said it is the most important thing done in his life.
Steve and Wozniak founded Apple I personal computer in 1976. With this invention, the duo received name and fame, wealth for being pioneered highly successful invention of the personal computer. In 1985 Jobs was out of Apple as the long power struggle with the board of the company and its then CEO John Sculley. In this same year Jobs started a computer platform NeXT is a computer development company specialized in computers for higher education with few members of Apple who were close to Jobs.
In a few months, Jobs though of the NeXT company become successful. This lead Apple merged with NeXT in 1997. Jobs became CEO within a few months for his then-company. During, he took the charge of responsibility to revive Apple as it is on the verge of bankruptcy and worked closely with designer Jony live to see ramifications in product manufacturing, specialized in computers for higher education with few members of Apple who were close to Jobs. In 1997 with the motto of “Think different” advertising campaign for introducing Apple products such as the iMac, iTunes, iTunes Store, Apple Store, iPod, iPhone, App Store, and the iPad.
Jobs was diagnosed with a pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor is a cancer disease in 2003 and “Steve jobs death date” records October 5, 2011, died of the arrest of respiratory system related to the tumor during “Steve Jobs age” is 56. Jobs’ important dates and inventions. Introducing of iPad done in first at San Francisco 27th of January 2010
He grows up in San Francisco and was an activist and spent time in jail for his political activities when “Steve jobs education” is under graduation at the American University of Beirut, Lebanon. He had completed a Ph.D. at the University of Wisconsin where he met Jandali was a teaching assistant. But later Jobs’ biological sister Mona Simpson not happy with his relation with Wisconsin and also, Schieble’s father threatened her relationship with Jobs said in Steve Jobs’s official autobiography writer by Walter Isaacson.
Birth of Steve Jobs
He was born to Schieble on February 24 “Steve Jobs’s birthday” 1955 in San Francisco and grown-up in Catholic, well-educated and wealthy family Paul and Clara Jobs. In the beginning, when Schieble has to give the baby to the Paul family, she refused to sign adoption papers and took the matter to the court. But later things come settle down. Steve loved deeply with Paul and Clara.
Childhood of Steve Jobs
Steve childhood home is in Los Altos, California is the original site of Apple Computer. Paul builds a workbench in his garage for Steve in order to pass his traditional work of mechanics. Steve had got a chance to work with father to learn about different skills works that his father knows well. But Steve felt happy that he has got a chance to hang-out with dad. When he was ten, Jobs deeply blended in electronics and befriended with engineers’ lived neighborhoods. He has few friends as named reckless of his nature.
About the history of “Steve jobs family” his sister, Mona Simpson is next birth to the jobs to the first mother Joanne Schieble Simpson. Steve Jobs “wife Laurene Powell”. Jobs childhood home placed in Los Altos, California, the original site of Apple Computer.
Jobs contacted Schieble his birth mother after Clara died of lung cancer died. He conceived permission from his father Paul. On curiosity Jobs found his first mother and develop a friendly relationship for the rest of life and spend Christmas together. Steve’s sister Mona Simpson is next birth to the jobs to the first mother Joanne Schieble.
Unbelievable Facts about Paul Steve Jobs
- Paul Jobs was born on February 24, 1955, to Arab Muslim household Abdulfattah Jandali and Joanne Schieble and later adopted by Paul Reinhold Jobs was a Coast Guard mechanic, and Clara Hagopian the daughter of Armenian immigrants.
- Steve Jobs and Wozniak attended a meeting of the Homebrew Computer Club in 1975 is the first step for the development and marketing of the first Apple computer
- Jobs’ adoption made in 1955 when Clara Hagopian halted after she had an ectopic pregnancy.
- Jobs do not want to know his first birth mother because he said, Paul and Clara were totally my parents
- Jobs wanted to thank his first mother as he does not end up living with abortion
- Schieble told Steve that she regretted giving him up for adoption and forced to sign adoption papers
- Jobs have not contacted birth family during his adoptive mother Clara’s lifetime
- Apple declared that they do not have any plans for public services after the death of Steve Jobs but encouraged well-wishers message of remembrance to an email address created by Apple and Microsoft
- After the death of Jobs Apple and Microsoft flew their flags at half-staff headquarters and campuses.
- Buried in an unmarked grave at Alta Mesa Memorial Park is an only nonsectarian cemetery in Palo Alto
- The founder of the apple “Steve jobs daughter” described his father is a cruel and inappropriate behavior person during her adolescence.
Jobs honors and awards
In 1985 he was awarded the National Medal of Technology. 1987 awarded as Jefferson Award for Public Service. 1989 Entrepreneur of the Decade. Howard Vollum Award from Reed College in 1991. California Hall of Fame, Grammy Trustees Award-2012, Disney Legend-2013and Apple Park in 2017.
It is seen that the candles with light and iPads pay tribute to Steve outside the Apple Store in Palo Alto, California. “Steve jobs death date” October 5, 2011, died with the loss of consciousness results respiratory arrest. “Steve jobs sister” Mona Simpson described “Steve’s last words “ Oh wow, Oh wow, Oh wow and his before embarking Steve look his sister Patty, children and life’s partner Laurence. “Steve funeral” held on October 7, 2011.