A credit card is a payment card for people wich to be cash-free. And its a mandatory to carry when people go shopping, movies & dinings. It helps people to keep their money safer and secure within the plastic card whenever want to spend.
People around the world suffering from COVID 19, it is the time to keep ourselves physical distancing which helps not to contact with disease effected people.
To preserve ourselves and not to communicate with disease! Using a Credit card is the best practice that helps not go out or stand in Q.
You might have a question, which credit card is the best one to use in daily life?
In fact, there are so many banks are offering credit cards with multiple benefits and multiple features. But the question is that how would you switch to the best one which fulfills all your needs that you are meeting every day.
How to choose the best credit card?
* First identify your needs and list out on paper
* Do estimation as per the need of requirements
* Have a plan that the expenditure is temporary or going in the long run
* Check its annual charges and GST
* Read all terms and conditions before taking a card